IAS Prelims and Mains coaching by GRACE IAS
- 12 months classroom program conducted by expert faculty from Delhi.
- Comprehensive coverage of syllabus from prelims and mains perspective.
- Individual Attention & Personal Mentoring.
- Only institute in South India providing IAS exam guidance by expert faculties from Delhi.
- A team having first-hand experience of all the 3 stages of exam – Prelims, Mains & Interview.
- Updated & Relevant study materials.
- Interaction with successful candidates.
- Research, Analysis & Development team.
- Result oriented smart strategies for success.
- Making aspirants abreast with current related issues.
- Regular tests &feed back to simulate UPSC exam like environment.
- Mock interview & Enlightening sessions by experts & civil servants.
- Prelims cum Main – Course Duration : 12 Months
- Regular Batch : Monday to Friday – Daily 4 Hours
- Weekend Batch : Saturday & Sunday – 1:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- Ms. Priyanka Dwivedi
- M.Sc.(Sociology) from London School of Economics, University of London,
- Gold Medalist in Graduation,
- Cleared NET and JRF,
- Done Internship at National Human Rights Commission,
- Mentoring IAS/KAS aspirants for many years.
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION by
- Mrs. Sanju Singh Chouhan,
- M.A in Public Administration,
- Cleared NET & JRF,
- Consistently scored top marks in Public Administration,
- Worked in different capacities at various institutions in Delhi viz Sankalp IAS, Chanakya IAS and Sriram IAS, DELHI.
KANNADA LITERATURE by
- Dr. Shanthinath M Dibbad
- Ph.D. for the thesis on “Pampa Bharatha: A Cultural study”,
- Karnataka Rajyotsava Awardee,
- 33 years of experience as Lecturer & teacher of Kannada Literature,
- Authored more than 20 books,
- Vast Experience in teaching for IAS/ KAS exam aspirants.
- Mr. Munish
- B.Tech from IIT DELHI,
- Appeared UPSC Interview twice,
- Taught in many institutions for IAS exam aspirants,
- Consistently scored good marks in Geography optional subject.
|Course||Fees||10% Concession for Onetime Fee Payment||Installment Option|
General Studies: Prelims cum Main
1st - 45000/-(at the time of admission) 2nd - 40000/- (after one month)
1st - 20000/-(at the time of admission) 2nd - 10000/- (after one month)
1st - 75000/-(at the time of admission) 2nd - 50000/- (after one month)
Note: Fee includes all taxes and Study Materials provided by the Institution.
IAS Prelims and Mains coaching in Bangalore
GRACE IAS assures to provide high quality guidance to face your prelims and mains exam with confidence.We are the premium institute in south India, providing the best IAS prelims and mains coaching in Bangalore with expert faculties from Delhi.
Union public service commission every year conducts Civil Services Exam.
This exam consists of 3 stages.
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type)
- Civil Services (Mains) Examination (Descriptive Type)
- Personal Interview (Personality Test)
Prelims exam pattern
Civil Services Preliminary exam comprises of two compulsory papers of 200 marks each (General Studies Paper I and General Studies Paper II). The questions will be of multiple choice, objective type. The marks in prelims will not be counted for final ranking, but just for qualification for the main exam.
Paper 1 : General Studies – 100 questions of 2 marks each carrying 200 marks.
Paper 2: CSAT -80 questions of 2 marks each carrying 200 marks.
The paper 1, that is general studies marks is considered for qualifying you for your mains. The candidate who secure the given cut off marks in paper 1, will be eligible for your mains.
Prelims is conducted in two stages paper 1 and paper 2 with 80 objective type questions each carrying 200 marks.
The paper 2, that is CSAT is of only qualifying nature and its mark is not counted while making the merit list. However, it is mandatory for the candidate to score minimum 33 per cent in this paper to qualify the Prelims exam.
Paper 2: CSAT [ civil services aptitude test ] includes comprehension, inter personal skills including communication skills, logical reasoning and analytical ability, decision making and problem sloving, general mental ability, basic numeracy, data interpretation.
The UPSC Prelims is having negative marking 1/3rd marks of the question.
The question papers are set both in Hindi and English. Blind candidates are allowed extra time of twenty minutes for each paper.
IAS Prelims Syllabus
The syllabus for the Preliminary Exams for Paper-I:
Current events of national and international importance.
History of India and Indian National Movement.
Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change
The syllabus for the Preliminary Exams for Paper-II:
Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
Logical reasoning and analytical ability
Decision-making and problemsolving
General mental ability
Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
Mains exam pattern
The Civil Services Mains examination aims to test the aspirants knowledge and intelligence about the subject, and also awareness about current affairs around them. It is to assess academic talent and the ability of the candidate to present the answers in a clear , coherent and logical manner. The Examination is intended to assess the overall intellectual ability and understanding of the concepts rather than merely to check their information and memory.MAINS exam is of descriptive nature..
The MAINS exam consists of 9 papers, which includes different topics.
Stage 1 qualifying round : Qualifying round is only for qualifying i.e, marks will not be counted for your merit list.
Satge 2 merit round : merit round marks will be counted for your merit list.
Compulsorly the candidate should attend both the stages of exam.
Paper 1 : [ candidate should select any one Indian language from the 6th schedule of the constitution] 3hrs duration which carries 300 marks.
Paper 2 : [ compulsory in English] 3 hrs duration with 300 marks.
Paper 1 : Essay 250 Marks
Paper 2: General studies I 250 Marks(Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)ay – 250 Marks
Paper 3 : general Studies -2
250 Marks (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)
Paper 4 : general studies-3
250 Marks (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management)
Paper 5 : general studies-4
250 Marks (Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)
Paper 6 : Optional Subject – Paper I -250 Marks
Paper 7 :
Optional Subject – Paper II -250 Marks
Paper 6 and paper 7 includes the optional subject, which has to be selected by candidate out of 26 optional subject.
Each paper carrrying 250 marks.
finally 7 papers carrying 1750 marks.
Interview/Personality Test – 275 Marks
IAS Candidate can give preference of the language in which they may like to be interviewed. UPSC will make arrangement for the translators.
Totally UPSC mains exam is conducted for 2025 marks.