- Ms. Priyanka Dwivedi
- M.Sc.(Sociology) from London School of Economics, University of London,
- Gold Medalist in Graduation,
- Cleared NET and JRF,
- Done Internship at National Human Rights Commission,
- Mentoring IAS/KAS aspirants for many years.
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION by
- Mrs. Sanju Singh Chouhan,
- M.A in Public Administration,
- Cleared NET & JRF,
- Consistently scored top marks in Public Administration,
- Worked in different capacities at various institutions in Delhi viz Sankalp IAS,
- Chanakya IAS and Sriram IAS, DELHI.
KANNADA LITERATURE by
- Dr. Shanthinath M Dibbad
- Ph.D. for the thesis on “Pampa Bharatha: A Cultural study”,
- Karnataka Rajyotsava Awardee,
- 33 years of experience as Lecturer & teacher of Kannada Literature,
- Authored more than 20 books,
- Vast Experience in teaching for IAS/ KAS exam aspirants.
- Mr. Muneesh
- B.Tech from IIT DELHI,
- Appeared UPSC Interview twice,
- Taught in many institutions for IAS exam aspirants,
- Consistently scored good marks in Geography optional subject.
- Comprehensive coverage of syllabus.
- Quality study materials & classroom notes.
- Emphasis on answer writing, content enrichment and presentation.
- Model answers for important topics.
- Module tests followed by classroom discussions.
- Discussion of previous years’ question papers.